Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

I am sitting in my wife's grandparents home right now. We just finished watching the morning session of conference. It was so great, I thought that Elder Richard G. Scott's talk was amazing. The final part of his testimony was amazing. He looked straight into the camera and bore an amazing testimony that as an Apostolic Witness, he knows that the Savior Lives!!!! My wife's family has all of her family up here visiting for spring break. It is so fun because there are about 12 little kids running around and then a bunch of college students and the parents. I am so happy that we get to spend this holy holiday with at least one of our families. One of the things that I love about our relationship is that we both love each others families. We are looking forward to the last session of conference. I love hearing the General Authorities speak, they always have such inspired things to say. All of the things that they have to say are so in tune with what is going on in the world. I am so grateful to have leaders that set such Christ-like examples for everyone. I love this Gospel so much. I am so grateful to know that the Savior was resurrected and because of HIm, families can live together forever. There are so many people that don't know these things. I feel so blessed to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment