Friday, March 26, 2010

Tennis

My wife and I went to the mall today to look for tennis rackets. We have decided that we want to start playing tennis together. We are looking forward to playing every saturday morning. I think that it will be a great hobby that we can learn together. We both agreed on tennis because it is a sport that neither of us have played much, so neither of us will be able to laugh at the other one because of how bad we are (or maybe there will be a lot of laughing on both sides, ha). Since being married I have really enjoyed being able to spend time with my wife doing things like... Playing tennis, shopping, going to the temple, going to the grocery store, pretty much any activity that we can do together. We love spending time together because we both like the same things and we like to try new things together (not so much alone). I honestly just feel so lucky to be able to have a wife that is so supportive of all the things I need, try, and want to do. She is the BEST!!!! So if anyone wants to know how tennis goes tomorrow, just ask me in class on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment